Come Say Goodbye to Dan
Or just turn up. If we move on to another pub this web page will be updated.
17:14 I’m running late at a party in the Clarendon Building. At the pub soon!
Want to “follow” Dan online, once he’s gone? The best place to do so is right here on DanQ.me: you can subscribe via a variety of media including RSS, Twitter, and Facebook or sign up for no-more-than-once-a-day emails when he does something interesting. You’re also welcome to “follow”/”friend” him on e.g. LinkedIn, Github, or anywhere else you can find him.
Some highlights of Dan’s time at the Bodleian and a look at his imminent departure, for those in need of some reading material:
- 2019: Writing up how our digital interactives work
- 2019: Counting down until the end…
- 2019: Taking part in a photoshoot
- 2019: A review the Automattic recruitment process
- 2019: Leaving the Bodleian for Automattic
- 2019: Loving the results of the Staff Survey
- 2019: Resharing digital work on Shakespeare’s Dead
- 2018: Bodleian Advent Calendar
- 2018: Re-implementing Pong for World Digital Heritage Day (also, and this, and a video too)
- 2018: Shadows Out Of Time (also)
- 2018: Museums and Tech (like in 2017)
- 2018: Bear masks and VR
- 2018: Away day
- 2017: When another academic library stole our web design!
- 2016: Jump Man
- 2015: Visiting the BSF
- 2015: EEBO-TCP Hackathon
- 2015: Reverse-engineering Squiz CMS
- 2015: Rediscovering the Toyota motoring/transport images website
- 2014: Departmental trip to the Story Museum (video)
- 2014: Bodzilla timelapse
- 2012: Your Password Sucks (also)
- 2012: Accidentally walking through film sets (not this one, though)
- 2011: Helping launch the new Bodleian Shop website
- 2011: QR Codes of the Bodleian
- 2011: Our NSFW(?) office calendar
- 2011: Why would people send screenshots this way???
- 2011: Chasing cake (deja vu from 2009?)
- 2011: Heiroglyphics for the Web
- 2011: Manifold Greatness
- 2011: It’s a small world (and again)
- 2011: Working at the Bodleian
- 2011: Looking forward to starting