Dead Dad Day
In an unusual exhibition of grief, Dan explores his relationship with Dead Dad Day.
Logitech MX Master 2S
Dan gets a new mouse, finally supplanting the "best mouse in the world" he declared over eight years ago.
Modern CSS on DanQ.me
Dan explains three of the cutting-edge CSS features implemented on his blog.
Happy Metamour Appreciation Day, JTA
JTA and Dan would be friends anyway, but having a partner-in-common has given them the opportunity to be closer still.…
Since the 1990s, Dan Q has maintained some kind of personal blog, talking about his life as well as technology, programming, relationships, magic, and games.
He lives in Oxford, UK with his partner and her husband in a polyamorous V-shaped thingy, and their two children. Alongside freelance web consultancy, he works for the University of Oxford and volunteers with Three Rings. He sometimes finds time for geo*ing.
From the Archives...
Beth Sends Her Love, Aberites
Get the full experience: read all of Dan’s –
- 1,796 articles: long-form blog posts, since January 1999
- 102 notes: short, “tweet-like” posts, since March 2014
- 858 reposts: other people’s content you should see, since July 2003
- 655 checkins: geotagged content, typically resulting from Dan’s GPS gaming, since January 2010
- Everything at once: it’ll take about 2.94 days to read all 847,655 words, so pace yourself
- Or subscribe to get updates as-they-happen