Edge Blink and Progressive Web Apps
Dan investigates the pioneering Progressive Web App features of Edge Dev.
The Four-Handed Condom
Dan provides another take on why the Tulipán Placer Consentido condom is useless, but it's good that it's being talked…
Non Stop Hammer Ti.me
Dan launches NonStopHammerTi.me, the latest pointless thing he's put on the Web.
Dead Dad Day
In an unusual exhibition of grief, Dan explores his relationship with Dead Dad Day.
Since the 1990s, Dan Q has maintained some kind of personal blog, talking about his life as well as technology, programming, relationships, magic, and games.
He lives in Oxford, UK with his partner and her husband in a polyamorous V-shaped thingy, and their two children. Alongside freelance web consultancy, he works for the University of Oxford and volunteers with Three Rings. He sometimes finds time for geo*ing.
On this day in 2006...
The Saga Of Initial City-Link
Get the full experience: read all of Dan’s –
- 1,799 articles: long-form blog posts, since January 1999
- 105 notes: short, “tweet-like” posts, since March 2014
- 882 reposts: other people’s content you should see, since July 2003
- 660 checkins: geotagged content, typically resulting from Dan’s GPS gaming, since January 2010
- 72 videos: watch them with your eyes here (or, where available, syndicated to YouTube/QTube), since March 2001
- 4 comics: a handful of comics, mostly the few surviving archives from Dan & Alex, since March 2006
- Everything at once: it’ll take about 2.99 days to read all 861,450 words, so pace yourself
- Or subscribe to get updates as-they-happen