- You see that blob on the screen? That's my left kidney! Nothing bad showing on the ultrasound, which is reassuring. http://t.co/9av5lqkmVJ
- So @bornvulcan, @zaraxbullen and @DoreenHuntley are back in @TheGodzillaGirl's new "IRL". Here's my vlog-review: http://t.co/Yyn0Gv81Kj
- The most incredible bit of video gaming hacking you'll ever see: https://t.co/u8NIMuvqbT Trigger warnings: assembly, hex, maths, Yoshi.
- While I've got your attentions, @tajasel, @bryns, and @SelinaWilken: while I was stuck in bed I watched all of #Sense8. Highly recommended.
- I don't know what you're talking about, @SelinaWilken: they only made one season of Heroes. I SAID THEY ONLY MADE ONE!
- Thanks for the heads-up, @SelinaWilken. @fleeblewidget and I love the first season of Heroes. More like that would be great! #HeroesReborn
Dan's stuck in bed while he recovers following a medical issue. But while his body's recovering, he's been occupying his brain by writing software to visually approximate the digits of pi!14 June, 2015
Almost five years ago, Sainsbury's supermarkets started giving you vouchers to the value of how much cheaper your shopping might have been elsewhere. That's a win for the consumer, right? Not even remotely, says Dan.9 June, 2015
Last year, Dan had solar panels installed on his roof. Four months on, he takes a look at how much money they're saving (and generating) for him and his tribe.12 May, 2015
Last month, Dan attended the EEBO-TCP hackathon, and worked alongside humanities researchers to collaborate on software that extracted previously unexplored data out of 25,000 recently-digitised 15th-17th century texts.22 April, 2015