- "One of our visitors reported that their e-ticket went to their spam folder, so need to stop sending tickets by email." #MuseumSwearJar
- Yes, @davythree, so long as you're a British citizen. This chap - http://t.co/KbXFF6fX0g - used it successfully in Scotland three years ago.
- Three weeks ago, @fleeblewidget and I celebrated our 8th anniversary in a gypsy caravan at @WrigglesBrook: https://t.co/kUAxT54ZJY
- Hey, @Dominos_UK! If I order pay online for a stuffed crust but get a classic, how do I get the difference refunded? http://t.co/TchgHFyzQ3
- Members of our family, according to the little 'un: "Daddy", "Mumum", and "Dang" (me). Just another person who says "Dang" when they see me.
Complications associated with a series of urinary tract infections cause Dan a stay in the hospital and a long battle with the bladder monster. Eww.24 June, 2015
Dan's stuck in bed while he recovers following a medical issue. But while his body's recovering, he's been occupying his brain by writing software to visually approximate the digits of pi!14 June, 2015
Almost five years ago, Sainsbury's supermarkets started giving you vouchers to the value of how much cheaper your shopping might have been elsewhere. That's a win for the consumer, right? Not even remotely, says Dan.9 June, 2015
Last year, Dan had solar panels installed on his roof. Four months on, he takes a look at how much money they're saving (and generating) for him and his tribe.12 May, 2015