- @WhichUK: Your unsubscribe tool doesn't work and you keep spamming me despite me emailing you to ask not to (you didn't reply). Suggestions?
- #SausageSelfie at @notdogsUK's new RESTAURANT at the Bullring in Birmingham. #vegetarian #joy https://t.co/RsZ9lc0uSs
- I ❤️ #loveVolunteering ❤️. I'm volunteering with @3RingsCIC (with a particular focus today on helping @samaritans and the @NSPCC).
- @DavidJonesMP almost just said what a great opportunity it would be for the EU to leave the UK. That's about right. #brexit #spoonerism
- I might have bought a larger ham than I ought to have. #xmaseve https://t.co/Adq3fHISia
Using a real-life vulnerability he discovered on the University of Oxford's IT Services website as an example, Dan reminds you of the importance of sanitising even cookie data to prevent XSS vulnerabilities.16 June, 2016
Taking advantage of the new railway station on his doorstep, Dan takes several trips to London, spending them both underground and overground in the City.4 June, 2016
A simple bookmarklet to make recruit.ox.ac.uk a lot easier to use.31 May, 2016
For the last seven years, Dan's been attending Three Rings' annual DevCamp, a week-long hackathon especially for volunteers on Three Rings' Dev Team. And he's only now gotten around to writing about how awesome it is.11 April, 2016