How My Stupid Bloody Name Finally Paid For Itself
For 11½ years, Dan's name's caused him trouble. But this month, for the first time, it earned him money.
Challenge Robin II
Following the success of Challenge Robin earlier this year, Robin's sent out on his toughest adventure yet...
Shadows Out of Time
Dan adapts the Bodleian's Halloween CYOA adventure gamebook into a Twine/Chapbook powered piece of interactive fiction for your browser. Play…
The Story of Scgary
In the early 2000s, as a volunteer trainer at Aberystwyth Nightline, I invented a roleplay scenario which drew upon anecdotes…
Since the 1990s, Dan Q has maintained some kind of personal blog, talking about his life as well as technology, programming, relationships, magic, and games.
He lives in Oxford, UK with his partner and her husband in a polyamorous V-shaped thingy, and their two children. Alongside freelance web consultancy, he works for the University of Oxford and volunteers with Three Rings.
Get the full experience: read all of Dan’s –
- 1,778 articles: long-form blog posts, since January 1999
- 83 notes: short, “tweet-like” posts, since March 2014
- 612 reposts: other people’s content you should see, since August 2011
- 636 checkins: geotagged content, typically resulting from Dan’s GPS gaming, since January 2010
- Everything at once: it’ll take about 2.67 days to read all 768,947 words, so pace yourself
Never miss a thing! Choose your favourite subscription options and get updates as-they-happen: