Second Factor Safety Net
If your phone is your second-factor, what happens when you lose it? Dan shares his backup strategies and encourages you…
Poly Parents Evening
Ruth, JTA and Dan went to a school parents' evening as a trio. And everything was fine.
Bodleian Advent Calendar
This year's digital advent calendar from the Bodleian is fabulous. And you can have one just like it.
Edge may be becoming Chromium-powered, and that's terrible
It's rumoured that Edge might switch to Chrome's rendering engine. This would be really, really bad for the web, and…
Since the 1990s, Dan Q has maintained some kind of personal blog, talking about his life as well as technology, programming, relationships, magic, and games.
He lives in Oxford, UK with his partner and her husband in a polyamorous V-shaped thingy, and their two children. Alongside freelance web consultancy, he works for the University of Oxford and volunteers with Three Rings. He sometimes finds time for geo*ing.
On this day in 2005...
More Madness From Super Bust-A-Move
Get the full experience: read all of Dan’s –
- 1,783 articles: long-form blog posts, since January 1999
- 88 notes: short, “tweet-like” posts, since March 2014
- 749 reposts: other people’s content you should see, since August 2011
- 644 checkins: geotagged content, typically resulting from Dan’s GPS gaming, since January 2010
- Everything at once: it’ll take about 2.77 days to read all 798,260 words, so pace yourself
- Or subscribe to get updates as-they-happen