- Doing IPv6 arithmetic by hand isn't normally my idea of a fun night in, I swear. In other news, 128 bits is a LOT. https://t.co/JCAZ0Al9Wi
- I'm sure that jumping for a photo is a fun novelty for folks on this tour, but I hear this... Every. Single. Day. https://t.co/Y7h23MRpk9
- Okay @oxfordgeeks, I think we're ready for #ogn45 now. Any talks yet? I've still got a belt-full of micro-slot ideas I should write.
- "Give Mog a pretend plum." "Okay." /mimes passing fruit/ "Here you go." "No! That's not a pretend plum, it's a pretend apple!" #ToddlerLogic
- Very important #Brexit question: will we be kicked out of the #Eurovision Song Contest? If so, I'm moving to Australia. They're in, right?
Using a real-life vulnerability he discovered on the University of Oxford's IT Services website as an example, Dan reminds you of the importance of sanitising even cookie data to prevent XSS vulnerabilities.16 June, 2016
Taking advantage of the new railway station on his doorstep, Dan takes several trips to London, spending them both underground and overground in the City.4 June, 2016
A simple bookmarklet to make recruit.ox.ac.uk a lot easier to use.31 May, 2016
For the last seven years, Dan's been attending Three Rings' annual DevCamp, a week-long hackathon especially for volunteers on Three Rings' Dev Team. And he's only now gotten around to writing about how awesome it is.11 April, 2016