EGXchange - a digital EGX wallet
Dan launches a digital wallet service for users of the Emma Goldcoin (EGX) digital currency.
Taking a Jackbox Zoom Party to the Next Level
Dan hosts a lot of Jackbox games over Zoom, and he's got some pro-level tips to share with you.
Dan reviews Tick Tock, a cooperative puzzle game that he and Ruth played for their Date Night this week, and…
Pronouns in Three Rings
Via a quick linguistics lesson, Dan explains how Three Rings handles volunteers' pronouns, and how it might need to improve…
Email Tracking and Paperless Banking
Dan's paperless baking gets taken away when he doesn't consent to them tracking when and where he reads their emails.
Hot Shots, Part Dream
Dan shares a dream in which he starts a meme about a non-existent 80s kids TV show inspired by a…
After only two years at Automattic, Dan's now been there longer than most. Wait, what?
Dan Q’s been blogging since the 1990s, mostly about his life, technology, programming, relationships, hacking, and games.
He lives in Oxford, UK with his partner and her husband in a polyamorous V-shaped thingy, and their two children. Until he finds something that rhymes better, he describes himself as a magician Automattician on a geoposition-mission.
On this day in 2009...
Saddlebacking. I laughed. Awesome work, Dan.
Get the full experience: read all of Dan’s –
- 1,924 articles: long-form blog posts, since August 1998 (but with some backdated as far as October 1982!)
- 168 notes: short, “tweet-like” posts, since March 2014
- 1,220 reposts: other people’s content you should see, since July 2003
- 896 checkins: geotagged content, typically resulting from Dan’s GNSS gaming, since January 2010
- 97 videos: watch them with your eyes here (or, where available, syndicated to YouTube/QTube), since March 2001
- 170 reviews: products, services, and businesses Dan likes (or doesn’t!) since April 2003
- 5 comics: a handful of comics, mostly the few surviving archives from Dan & Alex, since March 2006
- Everything at once: it’ll take about 3.69 days to read all 1,063,610 words, so pace yourself
- Or subscribe to get updates as-they-happen