- You've changed your online checkout, @Dominos_UK. Now it doesn't show the price on the page where it asks how you'd like to pay. #fail
- How did it take so long to finally come to @ThirstyMeeples? Thanks for an awesome night, @mccarthy_liz, Gabriel, Rosie!
- For the last 6 months, I've been data-mining local radio station @JACKfmOxford's playlist. Here's my blog about it: https://t.co/SGf6h3g8UP
- If you want a password manager that doesn't store passwords in the cloud nor on a pendrive (like SuperGenPass but secure!), try #LessPass.
- Thanks to @MonkeyMusicHQ for the patience to teach a 3-year-old to make an embouchure better than I ever will. Wow! https://t.co/H1OGjuf2RH
- Remember the #psion? (y'know, the best palmtop ever built) @planetcom2017 building a true successor, the #gemini: https://t.co/SmJ9rPdnSj
Dan writes the 594,000th (surviving) word in his blog, making it longer than virtually every novel, and reveals that his family will be getting a little larger this year.21 June, 2016
Using a real-life vulnerability he discovered on the University of Oxford's IT Services website as an example, Dan reminds you of the importance of sanitising even cookie data to prevent XSS vulnerabilities.16 June, 2016
Taking advantage of the new railway station on his doorstep, Dan takes several trips to London, spending them both underground and overground in the City.4 June, 2016
A simple bookmarklet to make recruit.ox.ac.uk a lot easier to use.31 May, 2016