The Four-Handed Condom
Dan provides another take on why the Tulipán Placer Consentido condom is useless, but it's good that it's being talked…
Non Stop Hammer Ti.me
Dan launches NonStopHammerTi.me, the latest pointless thing he's put on the Web.
Dead Dad Day
In an unusual exhibition of grief, Dan explores his relationship with Dead Dad Day.
Logitech MX Master 2S
Dan gets a new mouse, finally supplanting the "best mouse in the world" he declared over eight years ago.
Since the 1990s, Dan Q has maintained some kind of personal blog, talking about his life as well as technology, programming, relationships, magic, and games.
He lives in Oxford, UK with his partner and her husband in a polyamorous V-shaped thingy, and their two children. Alongside freelance web consultancy, he works for the University of Oxford and volunteers with Three Rings. He sometimes finds time for geo*ing.
Get the full experience: read all of Dan’s –
- 1,798 articles: long-form blog posts, since January 1999
- 103 notes: short, “tweet-like” posts, since March 2014
- 878 reposts: other people’s content you should see, since July 2003
- 655 checkins: geotagged content, typically resulting from Dan’s GPS gaming, since January 2010
- 71 videos: watch them with your eyes here (or, where available, syndicated to YouTube/QTube), since March 2001
- 4 comics: a handful of comics, mostly the few surviving archives from Dan & Alex, since March 2006
- Everything at once: it’ll take about 2.98 days to read all 859,324 words, so pace yourself
- Or subscribe to get updates as-they-happen