Festive Cranberry & Cinnamon Bagels
Dan shares a recipe for delicious and highly-seasonal bagels.
Alpha-Gal and the Gaia Hypothesis
A tick bite can make you allergic to non-primate mammals. Gaia hypothesis advocates might suggest that the increase in frequency…
Second Factor Safety Net
If your phone is your second-factor, what happens when you lose it? Dan shares his backup strategies and encourages you…
Poly Parents Evening
Ruth, JTA and Dan went to a school parents' evening as a trio. And everything was fine.
Since the 1990s, Dan Q has maintained some kind of personal blog, talking about his life as well as technology, programming, relationships, magic, and games.
He lives in Oxford, UK with his partner and her husband in a polyamorous V-shaped thingy, and their two children. Alongside freelance web consultancy, he works for the University of Oxford and volunteers with Three Rings. He sometimes finds time for geo*ing.
On this day in 2006...
Get the full experience: read all of Dan’s –
- 1,785 articles: long-form blog posts, since January 1999
- 89 notes: short, “tweet-like” posts, since March 2014
- 767 reposts: other people’s content you should see, since August 2011
- 645 checkins: geotagged content, typically resulting from Dan’s GPS gaming, since January 2010
- Everything at once: it’ll take about 2.79 days to read all 803,297 words, so pace yourself
- Or subscribe to get updates as-they-happen