- Looking forward to seeing you at the @3RingsCIC Roadshow, @Cardiffste: I'm already setting up at @thoughtworks and the wine just arrived!
- @AdamKoszary @mccarthy_liz @j_townshend Not from me, I'm afraid, until you rearrange your working days to ones that ever coincide with mine!
- We've gone full circle! From fudge to fudge, via engagement, metrics, tickets. And now I'm hungry for fudge. @Babalynne @shell7 #musetech16
- #musetech16 lesson 9: Users have baggage - many preconceived notions about how museums will interact with them digitally. Surprise them.
- #musetech16 lesson 8: if you don't let your visitors to post pictures of your collection on social, they'll post pictures of your bathrooms.
Using a real-life vulnerability he discovered on the University of Oxford's IT Services website as an example, Dan reminds you of the importance of sanitising even cookie data to prevent XSS vulnerabilities.16 June, 2016
Taking advantage of the new railway station on his doorstep, Dan takes several trips to London, spending them both underground and overground in the City.4 June, 2016
A simple bookmarklet to make recruit.ox.ac.uk a lot easier to use.31 May, 2016
For the last seven years, Dan's been attending Three Rings' annual DevCamp, a week-long hackathon especially for volunteers on Three Rings' Dev Team. And he's only now gotten around to writing about how awesome it is.11 April, 2016