- @AndyReganCDF Our little 'un is a litter picker too: she makes me take her to the football club at the end of matches and clears the stands!
- @sian_regan Hold ALT and type 0234 or 0202 with number pad. Or use the Character Map application. Or (advanced) remap ALTGr+E. Or here: ê Ê.
- #FirstSevenLanguages Basic (Locomotive, Q, Visual) Z80 Assembly Pascal/Delphi Perl PHP Java CYup, I don't really use any of them nowadays.
- @codebar: broken link on https://t.co/uOeJkHVLn1 to "organiser guide": contains (dev) hostname and port when it shouldn't.
- @twitter: Clicking your mailing list opt out links to https://t.co/YsM9BqGJid are broken by your @HTTPSEverywhere entry! #bug
Using a real-life vulnerability he discovered on the University of Oxford's IT Services website as an example, Dan reminds you of the importance of sanitising even cookie data to prevent XSS vulnerabilities.16 June, 2016
Taking advantage of the new railway station on his doorstep, Dan takes several trips to London, spending them both underground and overground in the City.4 June, 2016
A simple bookmarklet to make recruit.ox.ac.uk a lot easier to use.31 May, 2016
For the last seven years, Dan's been attending Three Rings' annual DevCamp, a week-long hackathon especially for volunteers on Three Rings' Dev Team. And he's only now gotten around to writing about how awesome it is.11 April, 2016