There’s also a new numbering scheme, which will be necessary to help support the way in which new subreddits will be added to MegaMegaMonitor in future.
- If you’ve already got it installed, it’ll probably update itself within a day or two. Or you can update it sooner by asking Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey to “check for userscript updates”.
- If you’re new to MegaMegaMonitor (or if that didn’t work), instead go to https://danq.me/megamegamonitor/ and click the button to install it afresh.
- Doesn’t throw error messages if you try to use it while not logged-in at all.
- Continues to work in your sock puppet accounts with the cached data from your primary account.
- New “MMM” text in top-right corner (near your username). Hover over it to see if your data is up-to-date and refresh it if necessary (note that there’s a known bug where new installations say that it was updated “45 years ago”: probably an epoch problem but purely cosmetic).
- Added /r/MagicSecrets, /r/gildeddrunk, /r/gildedtrees, and two extra-special secret subreddits to the icon list.
- Added a feature that will show you an icon next to the usernames of other people who use MegaMegaMonitor.
- Improved automatic data updates so that they’ll always be triggered when upgrading to a new version of MegaMegaMonitor, to reduce the future risk of ‘sync errors’.
- 190% more unicorn meat.
Have fun, folks!