This month, I mocked Ruth in comic form after she slipped on black ice, criticised the popular emoji representation of “juggler”, and received a Christmas present from Three Rings‘ long-time hosting provider, Bytemark.
Posts marked by an asterisk (*) are referenced by the summary above.
- #parenting #protip Use gaffer tape to keep your kids quiet on long car journeys. https://danq.me/_q23u/2017/12/DRprXIvXUAEpyDn1.jpg
Reposts marked with a dagger (†) include my comments or interpretation.
- Google Maps’s Moat
- How Not to Do Brownies
- The Nuclear Threat – The Shadow Peace, Part 1 * †
- “Polyamory” became a top relationship search topic in 2017
- Reaching people on the internet †
- Daily Physio for Cystic Fibrosis * †
- I Made My Shed the Top Rated Restaurant On TripAdvisor
- Secure Messaging Apps Comparison †
- If The World Was Created By A Programmer