I achieved another success this morning in my effort to recover as much as possible of my personal life online into one place – I’ve managed to rediscover five ‘lost’ (and previously unread) weblog posts from April 2003. Folks who really want to might care to go back and read:
- April Fools Day (1st April 2003) – an account my my 2003 April Fools’ prank against the now-Penbryn Residence.
- A Message From Reb (4th April 2003) – distilled bitterness.
- Claire Goes To Norfolk (6th April 2003) – boredom and horniness.
- Chasing The Paycheque (7th April 2003) – I get paid; Kit and I cook to celebrate.
- Easter Break (8th April 2003) – Reb texts me – more bitterness – Kit and I eat Burger King Tex-Mex burgers for the first time.
It’s getting harder to find sources of old electronic diary entries like these ones and publish them. But I’m genuinely considering trying to dig up some of my old paper-based diaries (the ones that haven’t been lost or burned) and archive them here for you all to see (high school crushes, fun and games at Preston College, eighteenth birthday [three pages or so of it!], starting University, becoming attached to Reb, breaking up with Reb [and all the stuff in-between] – I’ve got it all somewhere!) And where I’ve still got gaps, I might have to make a couple of posts to explain what I was doing in the interim, where I remember.
Doing this, I think I can get a pretty concise history of what I’ve been up to since about the summer of 1998, and perhaps a little further. Which will do.