Rediscovered this online – some questions for the heterosexual:
- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
- When and how did you first decide that you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you will grow out of?
- Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of people of the same sex?
- Heterosexuals have histories of failure in gay relationships. Do you think that you may have turned to heterosexuality from fear of rejection?
- If you’ve never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know that you wouldn’t prefer that?
- If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental patients heterosexual?
- To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies, what reaction did you get?
- Your heterosexuality doesn’t offend me as long as you leave me alone. But why do so many heterosexuals try to seduce others into that orientation?
- Most child molesters are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose your children (if you have any) to heterosexuals, especially heterosexual teachers?
- Why must heterosexuals be so blatant, making a public display of their heterosexuality? Can’t you just be what you are and keep it quiet?
- Heterosexuals always align themselves such narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex-roles. Why do you cling to such unhealthy role-playing?
- How can you have a fully satisfying emotional experience with a person of the opposite sex when the obvious physical, biological, and temperamental differences are so vast? How can a man possible understand what pleases a woman sexually and vice versa?
- Heterosexual marriage has total social support, yet the divorce rate continues to spiral upwards. Why are there so few stable heterosexual relationships?
- Since there are so few happy heterosexuals, techniques have been developed to help people change. Have you tried aversion therapy?
- Could you trust a heterosexual therapist / councilor not to try to influence you towards their sexual leanings?
- Do heterosexuals hate or distrust others of their own sex? Is that what makes them heterosexual?
- Why are heterosexuals so promiscuous; always having ‘affairs’ etc?
Made me smile.