This month’s blog activity was mostly dominated by 360° photos taken with my new camera, e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I also had to archive two geocaches, Oxford’s Wild Wolf One and Two, as they’d been getting muggled/vandalised. I also shared a fabulous reinterpretation of Who’s On First? for the post-post-modern society.
Posts marked by an asterisk (*) are referenced by the summary above.
- Dan Q archived GC7Q9E6 / OK0457 – Oxford’s Wild Wolf One *
- Dan Q archived GC7Q9FF / OK0458 – Oxford’s Wild Wolf Two *
- Dan Q temporarily disabled GC7Q9FF Oxford’s Wild Wolf Two
- Dan Q performed maintenance for GC7Q96B Oxford’s Long-Lost Zoo
- Once you’re doing with adding #indieweb awesome to your website, @henrahmagix, you might like to add an RSS feed so people like me can subscribe! In the meantime, I made you a temporary one at https://rssey.danq.me/henryblyth powered by my RSSey tool ( like this: https://github.com/Dan-Q/rssey/blob/master/feeds/henryblyth.js ).
- Oh, go on, one more 360° photo: view from @NuffieldCollege’s (library) tower, ten stories above the #Oxford castle quarter. *
- One last @NuffieldCollege 360° photo on my lunchtime walk. Cool archway! *
- Walking around @NuffieldCollege at lunchtime: love this long pond. *
- Lunchtime at @NuffieldCollege gave me another excuse to snap some 360° photos; this one’s part of the quad. *
- The @bodleianlibs Comms Team Away Day at @NuffieldCollege provides yet another excuse to play with 360° photography. *
Reposts marked with a dagger (†) include my comments or interpretation.