This month I talked about a roleplaying campaign that I’d been running, found a geocache near our holiday accomodation, and shared research on user testing, subpixel rendering in CSS, and one of the first of what would ultimately turn out to be several plans Theresa May came up with by which to attempt to fuck everything up.
Posts marked by an asterisk (*) are referenced by the summary above.
- Dan Q found GLR9ZJ3Z T’drath #4
- Dan Q found GLR9ZHJJ T’drath #5
- Dan Q found GLR8Y7C0 Road to Parrog *
- Dan Q found GLR8CM1D The Lone Singer
- How to find a wonderful idea
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- You will gain 50 Windows XP
- Sub-Pixel Problems in CSS *
- Why You Only Need to Test with 5 Users *
- You Are Not Google Bradfield
- Trump Vs. Macron – Songify the News 15
- Theresa May to launch wide-ranging internet regulation and security changes despite not winning majority *