This month I attended The Lead Developer conference and used my lunch break (and my journey back to the station) to find a reasonable number of central London geocaches, as listed below. I also reshared an announcement by Garrett Coakley that IndieWeb Oxford was to go ahead in September.
Posts marked by an asterisk (*) are referenced by the summary above.
- Dan Q found GLW6DXB2 Moor or Less
- Dan Q found GLW6FZ7G Bone house
- Dan Q found GLW6FRYF St Etheldreda’s (Central London)
- Dan Q found GLW6FJQ9 A Meating place for Martyrs
- Dan Q couldn’t find GC7CDW3 BT Tower
- Dan Q couldn’t find GC4201 St Etheldreda’s (Central London)
- Dan Q posted a note for GC7Q9FF Oxford’s Wild Wolf Two
- Dan Q couldn’t find GC6HH59 Animal ! – It’s Not Easy Being Red
- Dan Q found GLW6CMKQ 16th Century Pub (Central London)
- Dan Q found GLW6CJKN Original Diva – It’s Not Easy Being Pink
Reposts marked with a dagger (†) include my comments or interpretation.
- Lateral: Game 1 with Kat Arney, Helen Arney, Simon Clark, and Sally Le Page †
- Unbreakable smart lock devastated to discover screwdrivers exist
- REPORT: Cards Against Humanity officially surpasses acoustic guitars as the most annoying thing you can bring to a party – The Beaverton
- JS Oxford Indieweb presentation – Polytechnic * †
- Rab the Giant versus the Witch of the Waterfall