Hi Dan, I am 17 years old and my parents have given me permission to change my name. I’ve noticed that you have to be 18+ to apply for the free deed poll. But I read somewhere on The Guardian (I think) that I can just print it out and attach a letter of consent written by my parents. Is this correct? Also, once I print out the deed poll, do I just send it to every organisation I need to inform of my name change and it’s sorted?