right am quite confused on what to choose atm. am 18, i wasn’t born in the uk but arrived in 2006 and now am currently a british citizen with a british passport too. neither of my parents were born in the uk but came here in the 1990s (we all come from uganda). i noticed that your site had the ‘parental immigrattion’ option and i was wondering if that’s the option i should choose inorder to get my name changed. please answer me as i need to change my details before going to uni. thanks