Hi.. I’m trying to change my daughter’s surname back to the one on her birth certificate. The Solicitor is quoting £75 +vat for the privilege. Then a further 300 for registering it As the original deed poll back in 2002 was registered and apparently this needs to be too. Can an ordinary deed poll I do myself suffice? I can’t seem to find a child template online.